Smart Hygrometer x1
Double Sided Tape x1
Aaa 1.5v Batteries x3
Usb Cable x1
1. Detects current temperature and humidity and programs alarms when used with the Sensorpro app.
2. Save and Export historical data.
3. Display historical data with chart graph.
50m in open area, decreased in door
802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
-10℃ - 60℃
0-99% (no condensation)
±0.3°C / ±0.5°F (typical) 0.5°C / ±0.9°F (max)
±2% (typical) ±5%(max)
Download the SensorPro app from the App Store or Play Store by searching “SensorPro”.
Plug in the usb cable to the device.
If the led on the device flashes in red, it is pairing mode and ready for pairing with app.
If the led on the device is not flashing, press and hold the button for 3 seconds to enter the pairing mode.
Take the device close your Wi-Fi router. Make sure you hava a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi.
Tap on the “+” tab to add your smart device. Select the Wi-Fi device.
Note: Enable Bluetooth before starting the pairing process.
Register an account, if you already have an account, login the account directly.
If you have logged in the account, SensorPro will skip this step automatically.
Tap Add to select your hygrometer to begin pairing.or tap Next button to paire all hygrometers.
Input the Wi-Fi passoword and tap “Next” to continue.
Tap DONE button to complete the pairing process. Your hygrometer will appear in the main view.
1. After we added a hygrometer, SensorPro APP shows real-time data in main view.
2. SensorPro APP collects real-time temperature and humidity data by Bluetooth if the hygrometer is within the Bluetooth detection range.
3. The Bluethooth detection range is about 50 meters in open area and will be decreased in door.
4. SensorPro APP also collects temperature and humidity data by cloud if the hygrometer connected with your router after pairing.
5. The hygrometer uploads data to cloud every 1 minute when you plug in the cable.
1. Black and blue means real-time data.
2. Gray means no real-time data.
Tap Setting button to go to device setting view.
SensorPro provide below personalized settings for customer.
Rename your hygrometer by tapping Device name.
② Scenes setting
1.Customize your usage scenarios by tapping Scenes setting.
2.SensorPro provides some default scenarios for user with different background image.
3.You can also customize your background image by tapping The scene setting will help you remember where you place it.
③ Set alert conditions
SensorPro support to set a temperature and humidity range, when the temperature or humidity is out of range, it pushes notification for user.
1. The device settings are preferentially synced to hygrometer via bluetooth.
If SensorPro APP cannot connect to hygrometer, the settings
2. will be synced to hygrometer via cloud and with a .indicates the setting does not take effect. Generally, it
2. will take effect after 1 minute if the usb cable is connected, and then the icon will disappear.