1. Take off the layer of protective films on the observation windows;
2. Test your incubator to see if it functions properly;
3. Connect the egg turner plug to the control plug inside the egg compartment;
4. Fill one or both water channels depending on local humidity levels;
5. Set the eggs with the pointy side down;
6. Close the lid and switch on the incubator;
7. Press the reset button (left green button) to reset and start the day counter from "0"; (this will also rest the egg turning countdown back to 1: 59)
8. Keep an eye on the humidity reading and fill the water channels when needed. (normally every 4 days)
Temperature, an alarm will sound if the Humidity is out of range.
Copyright © 2021 Shenzhen SigmaWit Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.