Smart Temperature And Humidity Sensor With Ce/fcc/saa/ Rohs Certificate Wireless Bbq Digital Thermometer
Best Thermometer Hygyometer Wireless Humidity Sensor,Ble Temperature And Humidity Sensor Ble 5.0 Thermometer Wireless Temperature And Humidity Sensor,Ble Thermometers Wireless Smart Thermometer Blue Tooth Thermometer
Sensor base x1
Double tape x1
1. Temperature and humidity display.
2. Real-time monitoring temperature and humidity.
3. Push notifications when the temperature or humidity exceed the limits.
4. Calibrate temperature and humidity.
5. Chart graph display Historical data chart of temperature and humidity.
6. Save and export data.
7. A variety of installation accessories for easy installation.
CR2032x2 3V 440mAH
(0°C - 50°C / 32°F - 122°F)
About 12 months
68mm x70mm x11 mm
Battery low: It appears when the battery is low. Please replace battery when it appears.
DRY: It appears when the relative humidity is less than 30%.
WET: It appears when the relative humidity is more than 60%.
COMFORT: It appears when the environment is comfortable.
Switch Button: Press the switch button to switch the temperature unit.
NOTE: Press and hold the switch button to power on when using it for the first time.
Download "SensorPro" app from app store or google paly.
1.Remove the battery insulation sheet of the sensor.
2.Run “SensorPro” App on your smart phone.
3.Take the device close to your phone.
4.Click “+” to add device to App.
1. Click the dark grey area to go to device setting.
2. Click the camera icon to customize your scenes picture.
3. Click “DELETE” button to remove the device
1. Click the data area on the device item to show the history data chart.
2. The App will automatically connect to the device to update data the first time you used. After updating the data for the first time, the historical data needs to be updated manually by clicking the refresh button.
1. The export button is at the bottom of the chart screen. Click "EXPORT DATA AS CSV" to enter the export data screen.
2. Select the date you need to export data and click "EXPORT" to export historical data.
Unit Switching on the App
1. Click to go App setting screen.
2. The temperature unit can be set as Fahrenheit(ºF) or Celsius (℃).
Unit Switching on the device
1.Press the switch button to switch the device unit.
2.Note: The unit settings on the device and the app are independent.
Different kind of accessories for different scenes.
1. Take off the battery cover.
2. Take out of the batteries and replace. Please pay attention to the polarity.
3. The battery type is CR2032.
When use Bluetooth in the Android system, please turn on location permission, The App need location permission. But our App does not record and use any information about your location.
The App need camera permissions and album permissions, as the App has the function of customizing scene pictures. If you do not use this feature, you can turn it off.
The App need storage permission for recording historical data. Without this permission, the App cannot work normally.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) Tthis device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator & your body.